Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dog Care & Ownership, An Essential Guide There is a bond that is forged between a dog and its owner and it is something many cherish but some people do not understand. The reason is that there are no demands placed on you by your dog. There is unspoken companionship through thick and thin – no verbal reprimands about late nights or when you forgot to keep a promise – and always a good to see you welcome illustrated by a wagging tail and a happy disposition. Puppy And Dog CarePuppies and dogs respond to considerate owners in the only way they know – they are considerate back. There have been many books written on life through the eyes of a dog, thousands discuss how best to care for them, seen from the perspective of ‘experts’ who know best. Most of them contain interesting and informative observations, a few are invaluable for serious students, but the majority do not focus on the changing needs of dogs as they go from puppies to mature dogs and then onto valued friends in old age, with all that that entails. Puppy and Dog Care welcomes contributions from owners, trainers, vets – indeed anyone who feels they have something to share on the subject of the welfare of both dogs and how best to maintain the friendship we all relish. Hi, my name is Birch, because I'm silver like the tree! I could be renamed Nike though, because it looks like I have the swoosh logo on my chest. My very favorite thing in the whole world is ice cubes although I always have to steal any toy my brother has (Dexter the Vizsla). But I love him and make sure to give him lots of kisses to make up for it! I'm usually romping around the yard or hiding under the pine tree. My parents say I'm brilliant because I'm already potty trained and put myself to bed at night, but I'm not the most ladylike because I eat dirt and dribble water everywhere. I'm really looking forward to starting daycare this winter so I can make a lot of new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment