Sunday, October 5, 2014

got a Siberian Husky puppy and the breeder swore she had been treated for worms twice before I got her. Within a week of having her she was so bloated and uncomfortable looking, I purchased this and sure enough she had roundworms. This cleaned them all out and just to be safe I treated her again 2 weeks later and she was clear of worms. Best stuff out there! since using the dewormer my dog has exceptionally recovered from having worms before she would sit there and constantly lick herself and never play like a puppie should and now she jumping up and down going on my lap and playing with her toys and she just dramatically changed i don't know what i would've done without that dewormer she's so thankful to have gotten the dewormer and she is eating more thanks so much for puting more life into my puppy. Y 6 1/2 WEEK OLD POM GIRL CAME FROM THE BREEDER WITH WORMS- ROUND AND TAPE. WENT TO THE TRACTOR SUPPLY STORE AND SPENT $20 ON A BOTTLE OF NEMEX THAT ONLY MADE THE WORMS COME OUT IN HER BM EVEN MORE- IT LOOKED LIKE SPAGHETTI! BUT I KEPT NOTICING THAT HER STOMACH WAS STILL ROUND AND TIGHT. SO I WENT TO PETCO AND BOUGHT THIS STUFF AND 10 HOURS AFTER GIVNG HER THE MEDS- WORMS GONE, HER STOMACH WENT DOWN, AND SHE STARTED EATING AGAIN! THIS WILL MAKE DAY THREE AND I STILL WILL GIVE HER THE PACKET AS DIRECTED BUT THIS STUFF WORKS HANDS DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment